Forgive the silly name I put. This is just another easy recipe for me using whatever ingredients I found in my fridge.
It’s an omelette, but I decorated it like Pizza hehe..
1 Ripe Tomato
Few Sausages (up to your taste)
1 stick green onion
Rice Bran Oil for cooking (or other oil)
How to cook :
1. Cut Tomato into 1-cm-wide vertically (I hope you are not confused, just see the picture).
2. Thinly-cut sausages, green onion and onion. Beat the eggs.
3. Heat up the oil in the non-stick cooking pan (I used Happy Call).
4. Fry the onion until translucent
5. Add sausage, stir-fry in a little bit
6. Spread the beaten eggs evenly in the pan, garnish with tomato, green onion. Add pinch of salt if you like (I like it unsalted).
7. Close the frying pan with lid, or close your happy call. Cook through and Serve.