Care to enjoy healthy food in the morning?
Try Fresh Morning Salad. I made this because I was too lazy to make anything else.
Basically you can put whatever veggies you have, I had :
Carrot (Raw, Shredded)
Tomato (Cut into 1/4 thin slice)
Green Bean (Boiled for 10-15second)
Basically you can put whatever dressing you like, I made my own dressing :
– 1 tomato (Dip in boiled water for 1 minute, let it cool, blend or dice as desire)
– 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
– 250-300ml Ricebran oil (you can substitute with EVOO or Canola oil)
– Lemon Juice from 2 lemons (you can add more to the desired sourness)
– Sugar (I started with 2 tsp)
– Salt (I started with 1/2 tsp)
Mix all dressing ingredient, adjust salt and sugar to your taste.
How to Cook :
Just mix every veggies, then pour the dressing. Done!