Today’s menu are : Omelette, Potato, Salad and Juice (forgot to take pics of the juice).
– 3 eggs (beaten)
– sprinkle of salt
– 20 gr onion (minced)
– 20 gr tomato (minced)
– canola oil for frying
– 1/2 pcs Zucchini (thinly sliced)
– Lettuce (as much as you like)
– tomato (cut into 1/4 moon shape)
– onion (as much as you like)
– Mayonaise ( a little bit)
– 1 medium potato (cut to medium chunks)
– dried rosemary
– 5 pcs strawberries
– 1 1/2 pcs banana
– 1 tbsp condensed milk
– water 100-150 ml (thickness can be adjusted)
How to cook :
1) Heat up the oil in fry pan, saute onion and tomato until translucent.
2) Add beaten egg, mix well, and make 1/2 moon shape-omelette.
3) Serve with tomato or chilly sauce
1) Prepare everything, and serve in a plate. Add Mayonaise to your choice.
1) Cut potato into medium chunks, wash to remove the starch. Bring to boil until soft.
2) Drain water till dry, add butter, mix untill well-coated.
3) Sprinkle dried rosemary and serve hot.
1) Mix banana, strawberry, condensed milk and water in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2) Chill in the fridge before serve.